The trademark of Chequecut Technologies Pvt. Ltd., The Namotel has finally launched the much hyped ‘Namotel acche din’ smartphone in India. At INR 100, this is an unbelievable price for a smartphone. This directly translates to around $1.5.
Before moving further, let’s tell you about the specs of this phone.
The phone is sporting a 4-inch display with a decent WVGA resolution of 480*800.
Running on Android Lollipop 5.1, the phone is powered by 1.3 GHz quad -core processor along with a 1GB RAM.
You should note that the phone has internal storage of 4 gigabytes and offers an expandable storage up to 32GB via micro sd.
It is a dual-sim phone and manages to render a ‘selfie’ camera as well. The phone is equipped with a 0.3 Megapixel VGA front camera and 2 MP shooter at the rear.
Now, how to avail achhe din smartphone-
1) Register for Bemybanker.com.
2)Log on after you get your user ID and password. Through the payment gateway, pay a sum of INR 199 as a membership fee. This is a one-time fee.
3) With the BeMyBanker reference ID, log onto Bemybanker.com under mobile registration or just log in to Namotel.com.
– Look for the payment confirmation email on registered email (Inbox, Spam)
– Use The BeMybanker Reference ID (BMB ID) to complete the registration processes
– Upload your passport size photographs and Aadhar card. Ensure you fill the address correctly along with Pin code so the delivery agency/department can locate easily.
– You get the confirmation on the screen as well as an email sent to registered email after successful registration.
‘Make in India’ is an initiative which aims to generate thousands of jobs by accommodating mass-production at affordable rates.
Meanwhile, Chequecut Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has indicated at starting production of the handsets in multiple plants in association with the initiative.