Two months after officially unveiling the E9+ handset, the Taiwanese corporation is bringing it to the Indian market as well.
Like the rest devices for emerging markets, the particular version of the E9+ features dual SIM compatibility and will retail for Rs 36,790.
Here’s is a list of the smartphone’s technical specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch, 2K resolution, covered by Gorilla Glass 4
- Camera: Primary 20 megapixel with 4K video recording, secondary 13 megapixel
- Processor: Mediatek MT6795M octa-core clocked at 2GHz
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB expandable via microSD up to 2TB
- Software: Android 5.0 (Lolipop)
- Sound: HTC Boom in partnership with Dolby digital
The phone will be available in three different color editions; Meteor Grey, Gold Sopia and Rose Gold.
Have anything to add to this story? Feel free to sound off in the comments’ section below.