On May 13, 2016, the PC version of ‘Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster’ was released over a live Square Enix stream. PC gamers can now enjoy their visit back to Spira with 7 in-game boosters, as well as settings to adjust graphics for gameplay.
The new ‘Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster’ is said to be a combination of both the previous ‘Final Fantasy X’ and Final Fantasy X-2’ games; and is set to make older games a thing of the past.
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Features and Graphics
Among the features included on the PC game are:
- Options to adjust the frequency of enemy attacks.
- Challenges to unlock skills during the game.
- Auto-save options.
- New grids, new optional bosses as well as new abilities.
- Last mission mode, a field arena and a new dungeon known as ‘lutycyr Tower’.
Among the features to adjust graphics on ‘Final Fantasy X/X-2: HD Remaster’ are:
- The ability to adjust the gameplay speed to either 2x of 4x.
- Ability to hide to HUD (head-up display).
- The options to tweak display settings for brightness, quality, anti-aliasing and texture. At 30fps, the graphics on the game will be just like the version that runs on the PlayStation. A PC user has the ability to change these settings to suit his display screen.
- The new game comes with support for both Japanese as well as English. Changing the settings will display menus, subtitles, as well as options in the language selected.
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Price: $23.99 Limited Time Only
The new ‘Final Fantasy X/X-2: HD Remaster for PC is available at a 20% discount, at a price of $23.99 until the 19th of May. To purchase the game visit the Steam Store.
Final ‘Fantasy X/ X-2: HD Remaster’ was launched for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita, before being released for the PS4 last year.