If you ever used any data recovery software before then you know how difficult is to recover the lost data using the software available on the internet. You can download any data recovery for free from the internet which let you scan the location for deleted data. But you have to pay to recover the data, you have to pay them to recover even single document files which weigh a few kilobytes. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the only software which let you recover 2GB data without spending a single penny.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard won’t ask for money again and again while you are using the free version. It even provides you to try out the Pro version of the data recovery software. It has the easiest and most straightforward user interface which lets you recover the lost data without needing help from experts. Here is a small demonstration about how you can recover lost data for free using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
- First, you have to download the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard from the official website. The download is free and no signup required but you will only be able to recover 2GB data using this free version. A version for Mac is also available on the official website.
- Install the software on your PC or Mac same as you install any other software on it. After installing on the system, launch it from the Start menu (or Application launcher).
- EaseUS Data Recovery Software Wizard will launch with a screen asking the location to scan for lost data. Just select the location and click the Scan button, all your flash drives and external hard drives will also be listed on that page.
- The software will start scanning, it will take some time according to the capacity of the location. After scanning, it will list all the data found from the location which you can see in either as it was stored before or sorted as the file type.
- Now to recover the data, select the data you want and click Recover button. It will ask you the location to save the recovered data, select a location different than from where you are retrieving the data. Saving the recovering data on the same location may destroy the data and become unrecoverable.
Your data will get saved in the selected location, it takes time according to the size of the data you are recovering. This guide is only for recovering up to 2GB data only which is sufficient if you lost important pictures or some document files. If you want to recover more than you have to upgrade EaseUS Data Recovery to Pro version.