India – For those who are looking for a smart, new generation smartphone; here’s an exciting news for you. Asus is planning to host ZenFestival in India on 6th of August were reportedly they are going to announce three brand new Zenfone series smartphones in the Indian market. These new smartphones are namely Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe, Zenfone 2 Laser and Zenfone Selfie.
Among the three above smartphones, Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe is said to be the premium one. As quoted by the company, the specification and features that come with Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe are extremely impressive and unique as compared to other phones that fall under the same category.
It is being expected that Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe comprises of more than 500 tessellated triangles which give a crystal like effect to its cover, much similar to Oppo Mirror 5. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system, together with 2.3GHz Intel Atom processor Z3580 with PowerVR G6430 GPU.
Here are the key specifications and features of Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe smartphone
- Display– 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) IPS screen with 178-degree viewing angle
- Operating System– Android 5.0 Lollipop with custom Zen UI
- Processor– 4GB RAM/64GB/64-bit class based 2.3GHz Intel Atom processor Z3580 with PowerVR G6430 GPU
- RAM– 4GB
- Storage Capacity– 64GB which can be extended with MicroSD card
- Camera– 13.0-megapixel camera main camera with PixelMaster technology and 5.0-megapixel front camera accompanied with new technologies
- Network– 4G-LTE
Some of the additional features together with the above ones are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and DSDA (Dual SIM Dual Active). With the launch of Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe next week in India, it will be interesting to see how well it is going to perform in the Indian smartphone market where there are many tough competitors already present.